Ben is an instructor at DR Long Range Concepts LLC while also being currently Enlisted in the USAF as a Combat Arms Instructor / Security Forces member.
A few of Ben's recent Accomplishments:
- July of 2008, He was a distinguished graduate of Security Forces Academy.
- 2009 Ben was chosen to attend the USAF Advanced Designated Marksman Course (ADMC) at Camp Robinson North Little Rock, Arkansas. It was a 16 day course to train sharpshooters on the M24 sniper weapon system, the course instructed military personnel to precisely engage targets in excess of 800 meters. After 16 days He graduated with a new skill set as class leader, top shot, and overall first in class. At the instructors request he has returned as a guest instructor.
- 2010 Ben was selected to attend the Combat Arms Training and Maintenance Course (CATM) at Lackland AFB San Antonio, Texas. It is a 12 week course that teaches military members to become proficient on all weapon systems in the military's arsenal, the ability and knowledge to repair any and all service weapons, and most importantly, to become an instructor for all weapon systems.
- April of 2011 Ben was given a chance to attend the Close Precision Engagement Course (CPEC) at Fort Bliss, El Paso Texas / Dona Anna, New Mexico. CPEC is a United States Military Sniper School that is second to none. It is just under a month of the most intense training the Department of Defense has to offer. The instruction covers all aspects of the Sniper/Counter Sniper's role, leaving no stone unturned. Upon Graduation Ben was able to check off a life long dream and join the ranks of the most elite group in the Security Forces career field.
- 2011 Ben competed in a multi-branch, Military Sniper competition. where his 2man team brought home 1st Place in Pistol and the highly coveted 1st in Unknown Distance Competition (achieved in a shoot-off with 2 back to back hits @ 1100 yards).
Over the course of his career, Ben has competed in many military marksmanship competitions with great success. Yearly he competes in State TAG matches (The Adjutant General match), regional matches (top shooters in the region). The matches consist of precision combat rifle, combat service pistol, sniper weapon system competition, light and heavy machine gun competition, pistol excellence in competition (Pistol E.I.C.), and rifle excellence in competition (Rifle E.I.C.)
His passion to instruct and pass on knowledge is only surpassed by his desire to learn, in the pursuit of perfection. He is always eager to lend a helping hand or accept a challenge.
© 2017 JP Enterprises. All rights reserved.