A larger-capacity variant of the proven PMAG 5 7.62 AC, the PMAG 10 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine for .308 Winchester based family of cartridges.
Compatible with short action AICS-spec bottom metal to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well for the Hunter 700 Stock, the PMAG 10 7.62 AC brings additional capacity in an affordable and reliable package. Featuring GEN M3™ technology, a paint-pen dot matrix for visual identification, and a flared base plate for positive control and ease of retrieval, the PMAG 10 7.62 AC sets a new standard for bolt action magazines.
Made in the USA
- Compatible with short action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470" case head such as 7.62x51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others*
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 2.86"
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and is easy to disassemble for maintenance
* PLEASE NOTE: Not compatible with smaller base diameter cartridges such as .220 Swift, .223 Remington, .300 AAC Blackout, etc. or larger short action magnums. In addition, due to the wide variety and potential combinations of aftermarket receivers, stocks, chassis, and bottom metal that accept AICS pattern mags, minor fitting may be required.
Not compatible with Accuracy International AE rifles or semi-auto platforms utilizing SR25/M110 pattern magazines.
The PMAG 10 7.62 AC magazine is optimized for the .308 Winchester based family of cartridges and is compatible with short action AICS-spec bottom metal, to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well for the Hunter 700 Stock, and in most platforms performs exceptionally well in similar, but non-.308 based cartridges, such as 6.5 Creedmoor. While other rifle platforms, such as the Ruger American Rifle®, can be upgraded for use with AICS-spec bottom metal and magazines, the internal design features may present some feeding and reliability concerns when used with the standard PMAG 10 7.62 AC magazine in non-.308 based calibers. As such, Magpul does not recommend the PMAG 10 7.62 AC for calibers other than .308-based cartridges in the Ruger American Rifle® in the Hunter American stock, and results may vary in other actions with 3-lug bolts. For optimal feeding and reliability with the Hunter American in cartridges like 6.5 Creedmoor, it is recommended to utilize only the updated Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC, easily identified with its brown lock plate and follower for complete Magpul reliability.