|BT46-LW17 PSR Atlas Bipod|
Standard Height with ADM 170-S Lever
From the Manufacturer:
The PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod came about as the Atlas was selected for the USSOCOM Sniper Rifle system. The PSR was in response to the testing feedback that we got from the Military. These changes include a non-rotational legs, fore and aft pivot limiting bosses and a 40% stronger Inner leg.
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
- Height Range approximately 4.75 - 9.0".
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 45 degrees angled back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses*
- Non-Rotating Legs*
- Strengthened Leg Boss*
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075*
- Weight: 13.61 oz.
- Lever Mount With ARMS 17S Mount
- Construction from T6061 Aluminum, Hard Anodized black
- Stainless steel springs and fasteners
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
- Picatinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener based clamp or optional ADM 170-S lever mount.
- Non orientated leg positioning use either hand to move leg into any of the four leg positions
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- All 4 leg positions are solid allowing the shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non orientated leg length adjustment, Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾" apart and can be done by either hand.
- Optional 3" leg extensions to increase height available.
- Standard soft durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces.
- Optional interchangeable Ski and Multi Spiked style feet can be swapped in the field with the press of a ball plunger with a bullet tip.
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles.
- Estimated range of elevation on the BT46 is 5-9" from the surface up to the rail.
- Made in America