Accucam QD Scout Length MIL-STD-1913 Mounting Base:
The Accucam Scout Length Mounting Base was designed to accommodate "scout" type scopes, long body scope tubes and night vision compatible red dot sights with night vision monoculars mounted to the rear. It mounts easily onto the integral rail of the AR15/M16 flat top receiver and interfaces with our MAD or both of our A2 Style BUIS flip-up rear sights. Manufactured to MIL-STD-1913, the Accucam Scout Length Mounting Base raises the line of sight by 1/2-inch, offering a proper cheek weld when optical devices are attached. Once the optic is mounted, the integrated Accucam Quick Detach Lever System provides the shooter with the ability to quickly remove the scope in order to utilize other optics as the mission may require, and still have the confidence of 1/2 MOA repeatabillity upon re-installation.
Accucam QD Scout Length MIL-STD-1913 Mounting Base Specifications:
- Besides providing a solid scope mounting platform, the Accucam QD Scout Length Mounting Base protects the receiver's integral dovetail rail from wear or damage.
- Quick detach ½ MOA repeatability.
- The Scout Rail extends forward of AR-15 flattop upper receiver 2" over the handguards.
- Both the male and female dovetail dimension is manufactured to MIL-STD-1913 dimensions.
- Dual Recoil Lugs at underside of mount, provide secure attachment under repeated recoil.
- All edges are softened and smoothed for the shooters comfort and safety.
- Accucam QD System is fully adjustable to fit worn or out of spec dovetail rails.
- The unique finger loop design of the locking lever is virtually snag-proof and is fast and easy to operate even with gloved hand.
- Manufactured from solid billet 6061 T6 aluminum alloy and Type III hard-coat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Accucam mechanism is manufactured from solid billet 4140 steel and manganese phosphated matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Overall length: 7.0"
- Overall height: 0.5"
- Weight: 6.6 ozs
- Lifetime warranty.
- American Made.